Tuesday, February 13, 2018

ICT HW
What scripts did you use? 
I used a lot of scripts one of that was about math and numbers you first have to say print(5) and I think this was really easy but when it came to times and 0. Something it was kinda hard. The other one was print(“Hello”) print(“he” + “llo”) which was kinda easy.
What problems did you have?
I had some problems with python text when it came to the challenge which was to make a banner I did not understand but for numbers i did understand.
 How did you solve those problems?
To be honest I still could not solve this problems but I think the best choice is to tell you what the problem is or ask a friend. I also had a problem with the number thing but I solved it.
 What did you learn about programming? 

Now I kinda understand more about programming and I think its kinda cool how we can code and that code will do something about it. Also I think its hard when I think about how many codes and test and stuff there are in programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment